Hi folks - sorry for the vauge question - but here are the details...
Having zero experience with Agile, I have been assigned to be a scrum master for a dev team that uses Jira. The folks who configured all the various projects (some active, some not) are all gone and it is up to ME to figure this out.
It appears that we have used a very "default" configuration for most of the setup and we seem to be missing some key fields to track issues (like business value).
What I want to do is edit the default story/issue screen such that only that information we use is present - issue details, story points, business value, milestone date, etc. I want to REMOVE all of the suggest stuff we don't use to make creating issues easier for my team.
Is it possible to do this? If so, where? thanks!