Thank you in advance for your response.
LFS isn't specifically determined by the size of the file, but instead by the naming pattern. It functions roughly like the .gitignore file - you could issue a command like `git lfs track "*.mp3"` to keep files with that naming pattern in LFS rather than in main repo storage.
Hello,Thank you for your answer.Okay, I read that it’s the binaries that go into LFS, okay, so the size of the file doesn’t matter.I’m having a little trouble understanding where my question comes from.Because I have an image collection for the application I am developing, the images are binary but are not put in the LFS. So if I understand correctly, these are the:*wav, *mp3 etc (encapsulated and compressed file), exe, and other compiled files.But the image type files are not impacted?These questions and for me to organize myself in the future, I develop an online game (not 3D), but necessarily I would have pictures, music, maybe videos etc...Cordially.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.