We use bitbucket jira version.In the version we can display pie charts in confulence page .But we need to display jira issues in bar charts at confulence page.is there any way?
Hi Dinesh,
My team have created an app called Custom Jira Charts for Confluence that allows you to create custom charts, including bar charts, on Confluence pages.
We have a free interactive app playground where you can test out the app right now using our sample data so you don't even need to install it to see if it's what you need.
As I see your question tags Jira Service Desk I also wanted to say that Service Desk fields Organizations and Request Types can viewed on charts
I hope that helps with your question.
Thanks,
Tom - Old Street Solutions Product Team
Hi tom,
Thanks for the quick response.
I have used your custom app.can you reduce width or height in that app?
Hi Tom,
I have an another one doubt.can we display bar chart for monthly order like augest,september,november
Hi @Dineshkumar , The width of the app is dynamic to the size of the section being used. As you are on Cloud, if you have the new page editor then you can create page sections and the charts will wrap to fill the area.
Right now the charts only show a single dimension (e.g. Status or Priority) but in our next releases in the new year we will be adding more dimensions so you can also chart by dates.
If you have any other questions or feature ideas about Custom Charts you can contact me directly through our support portal or email support@oldstreetsolutions.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.