We've recently migrated to BitBucket cloud and our users get the "Whoa there, you need to be a part of a team" message when looking at projects. I can see them all in the Team's members and they can see our repos but just not projects.
Hi Joshua, welcome to the Community.
In Bitbucket Cloud, permissions are based on repository access, not projects, so I'm not sure why you're getting that message. Are you still experiencing that issue? If you are, please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you?
Best regards,
Ana
Thanks for following up Ana! I made a ticket with support and it turns out that your users ' groups need to have create repo or admin access in order to be considered a 'member of your team account'.This doesn't make much sense to me, but our users can now see projects after giving their groups create repo access.
Hi Joshua, I'm glad this was solved now, and thanks for sharing it with the rest of the Community!
Have a good day,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.