Are you able to navigate the issues directly? By typing in the url?
I am guessing the issues are there, unless someone deleted it, but they are not showing up in the search. Try a full reindexing and see if that fixes it.
If it is missing only on the agile boards, some one might have changed the board filter query or you might have a quick filter enabled.
No, unfortunately I am unable to navigate using the URL directly. A colleague of mine deleted a number of issues but only bulk deleted the items using the filter "Reported by Me"
I think you've answered your own question there - someone deleted the issues.
Hi Nic - Yes, it seems as though we answered a small portion of our question. However; we are still trying to determine how all of the issues were deleted. My colleague only deleted issues that were reported by him using, the "Reported by Me" filter, and only deleted issues in one project named Upload Test (UT). All of our issues in all projects created by everyone were deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.