I'm having trouble giving permission for jira's onDemand users at bitbucket.
I created a BitBucket team account and made the link to the Jira OnDemand. After finishing the migration, I noticed on the menu Accounts DVSC Jira there is a new link to another account team configured by OnDemand. I believe that this account must have the same capacity for users that my account Jira (50). But the new account I created team is limited to 5 users for free.
I looked at Atlassian's site for my licenses and it says I'm entitled to 50 users on BitBucket.
I thought about doing the migration again on the team account created automatically by OnDemand (which probably allows to include User 50 free), but I do not know how to access since this account does not have permissions to registered users in Jira (does not have permissions for no users).
In short, I need one of the options:
- Getting permissions for the Jira's users on the initial BitBucket team account(resource) (Its better!!) or..
- Getting a user with permission to migrate the account team configured by OnDemand (resource-ondemand). (In this option I will need to migrate again! : / )
Can you help me?