By accidentally I had deleted one JIRA ticket. Is there any way to recover it.
Hi Pritam,
Unfortunately, the only way to restore an issue is to restore a backup of your JIRA instance that contains the issue, you would still lose the history though.
I would advise removing the delete permission from all but a select few administrative users.
- Alex
@Pritam Banik Can you try re-index?In my case I used re-index and after re-index some old issues appeared again.For re-index: Go to Jira administration -> System -> Indexing -> Re-Index
Re-indexing will not bring back deleted issues. It may help find ones that a search did not previously find (what you likely encountered), but once an issue is deleted, it's gone.
It is highly recommended never to delete issues for this (and other) very reason. Instead, resolve such issues with a resolution of "Deleted", "Canceled", etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.