When I create a new ticket(bug) and I define the customer, the customer does not recieve any email. The customer is in no way informed. What do I do wrong?
We defined organizations and subsequently customers for that organization.
@Sandra Kamphuis ,
I suspect you are creating an issue for your customer using the “+” in the sidebar and then changing the reporters to be the customer. If so then you must also set the Customer Request Type. A better way to open issues on behalf of the customer is to use the raise request in the sidebar which takes you to a modal that represents the portal and you can select the customer from the “on behalf of” drop down.
the easy fix would be tagging the person who needs to look at what you have created.
I dont knwo if you already did that ?
Hope that helps just a little bit.
KR
/JS
Hi, unfortunately that will not work, because you can't tag external clients.Thanks for your help anyway.
Can you please clarify how you "define the customer" the customer ?
Dose the customer only see their issues, or can it see the issues from other clients ?
If the customer only see their issues, you cna change the notification schema to notify the customer role when an issue is created.
Organizations see their own issues and they can't see any other issues. The customers within a organizations can see all issues for that organization.
Hi Jack,
Thanks. We indeed use the "+" in the sidebar. We will use the proper way from now on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.