Hi, I have a user account that I need to change the directory for. Can I do that for one user or do I have to delete their account and start over?
Does the user exist in both user directories? Is the username the same? Do all your other users only exist in one of the directories? The way a user is authenticated is based on the order of your directories, it is read top to bottom until the user is found.
Hi Mikael, how do I check if a user is in both directories? I'm not sure if they are. Yes the user name is the same, yes the other users are all in the same directory and I have that directory listed as the first one.
The only way to check it is to access the directory directly since Jira will only the first directory it finds the user in.
So are you trying to move the user in question from the first user directory to the second one? What user directories are you using? AD/LDAP and Jira internal?
Our first directory pulls from AD and the user is active in there. They were previously able to log in and now 2 weeks later, can't. The primary is the Jira DeligatedAuthentication Directory, the second one listed is Jira internal. This user is in Jira Internal. Hope that makes sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.