Hi
I would like to get the Attachment HTML section of a specific issue in script
is there a way to retrieve the issue HTML using scriptrunner?
thanks
Dar
I'm not sure what you mean by "the attachment html section", but I will guess that what you mean is "the displayed panel headed attachments when I look at an issue"
That is generated when you view the issue, not stored, so there's nothing to "get". If your script needs to use the raw html of that panel, it's going to have to replicate the logic that generates it all.
Hi Nic,
I would like to display the parent attachment section on the sub task issue as a script field that take the parent HTML and returns the attachment element
Ok, a scripted field supports html output, so you can embed a lot of the table html you need in there. Then your script will need to grab the parent issue from the current one, and iterate through the attachments on it to get the details from them.
You'll also want to write a listener that can catch attachment updates from the parent issues and trigger a re-index on the sub-tasks.
Hi Nic
maybe I didn't explained it right
I would like to do something like this:
We have 2 issues 139 (parent) and 140 (sub)
and I would like to show the parents attachment under the sub issue using script field
is it possible?
thanks!
I Capture-attachment field.PNG
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.