Hello!
I wasn't able to find out, how can I add some details from Story's detail information to Story card overview in a Kanban view (please see the attached picture).
Is it possible? I would like to add a Reporter info in addition to Assign info.
Hi @ruslans.klimovs
You can add base details onto a card - to do this you'll need to be a Board Admin then:
Ste
Please refer below links (if you are using server version)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html
For cloud version, please refer
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/customizing-cards-764478020.html
Thank you for fast answer, it helped.
Is it possible to change the style of this info, to make it rounded like Assigned person?
Unfortunately not; it just goes under as text.
If you want it in a more detailed view, you'll need to use the issue detail view (the view which appears to the right of the board when you click on a card)
It seems strange that in detailed view it is nice and compact, but not in the compact view.
Anyway thanks a lot for your answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.