I marked as spam a issue by mistake on Bitbucket Issue tracker...
Can I mark the issue as not spam?
Hello @may-solty,
Welcome to the Community!
I'm not sure if this was ever possible in UI. Maybe I overlooked something, but here's a not so trivial way to unmark issue as spam that works. This functionality is not exposed via API, so we'll need to make an extra step to authenticate the request.
fetch('/<account>/<repo_slug>/issue/spam/<issue_id>', { method: 'POST', headers: { 'X-CSRFToken': '<CSRF token>' }}).then(console.log)
fetch('/dpenkin/unspam/issue/spam/1', { method: 'POST', headers: { 'X-CSRFToken': 'o3Z7Wz...' }}).then(console.log)
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Daniil
The issue tracker for Bitbucket does not have a "mark as spam" function.
Could you tell us what you marked as spam mistakenly? If it is a community post, we can un-spam it, and if it is something else, we can find a moderator.
Thank you for replying.
Really? Then I may have a mistake in the question?
Can you see this? This is a capture on Bitbucket/Issues screen at top of right side.
Thank you.
Thank you for replying
I tried what you taught me.Then I was able to get it back! It was very helpful.
Thank you for kindly teaching me. Thank you dear Daniil!
No worries, I'm glad I was able to help
I really don't know why there's no way to do that in UI. I believe it existed at some point, but later on design changed, or the use case was considered as an edge case.
Anyway, I'm happy that the problem is now solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.