We are setup so that each group within our department has a different project. Our Service Desk fields all the first level calls and then creates an issue in the correct project. The issue we are having is when an agent creates an issue for a customer, they change the reporter to the customer. But the agent is still the creator, so all of the comment notifications and issue updates go to my service desk agents not the actual customer. Is there any way I can make sure that the customer actually gets everything even though they are not the creator? This also happens when we move an issue from the service desk project to another project. Even though it was submitted through the portal and moved, the notifications/comments do not work even though on that particular issue the customer is still the creator.
So I'm not sure if we are just approaching this wrong, or if I'm missing a setting. If I could get any ideas. I'd appreciate it.
Thanks