Here is what really upsets me, they sold me a product that on their website said there was support, it didn't say community support, it specifically said 12 months of support and upgrades, but after buying this I find out it doesn't. I have the screen shots and all to prove it, but they don't care. "Oops we forgot to remove that from the checkout section, but you can use the community." I wish we had never heard of Atlassian, and here's the thing, only (1) person in our team likes it, but now i'm stuck with them.
I can see where there are some decent features that I might like if this worked, and though there's only 7 of us here right now, we're going to be expanding next year, and they are going to want us to pay $2,500 for that license, and we cant even get this thing working to begin with?
This is installed on a CentOS7 machine with 8 cores and 12 gb ram, then the installation instructions were followed to the letter, twice). There are so many issues with the install from instructions I don't even know where to begin. The biggest three are:
1.) I can't delete webhooks
2.) I can't delete boards (i go through the agile menu and hit delete and NOTHING happens), plus I have an abandoned board that still remains after deleting its containing project.
<<RESOLVED>> 3.) The "export" whole system and "import" only a project doesn't work.
4.) Following their instructions on how to enable SSL doesn't work. It just dies.
5.) Configuration changes to Kanban boards do not save.
I have been watching the log files for anything when I'm trying to isolate the problems that this is just irritating beyond all sense. Heck, I might be looking at the wrong log files.
Does anyone know where the best log files to see WTF is actually going on are? I would greatly appreciate any help provided.