I just started a new position this past month.
In my previous job I earned many badges.
The system thinks I'm "new" to Atlassian. I'm not.
How can I move the badges previously earned to my current profile?
@Dwight Pfundstein
Let me tag a community manager who can help you with your request. She is the best!
@Monique vdB this one can be done with your awesome skills.
Best
Fadoua
Still waiting on a answer
Let me send her a message directly.
I know she just came back from a long business trip.
Thank you for your patience!
Best,
@Monique vdB Here is the post.
Thank you for your help as I can not help with this one.
Hi @Dwight Pfundstein ! You can read this article for some steps you can take but if that doesn't work, we're here for you.
Email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with the following: A link to your original Community profile (the one associated with your company email address) A link to your new Community profile (the one associated with your personal email address) Your Community Managers can then work to re-associate your history with the profile attached to your personal email address.
Email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with the following:
Your Community Managers can then work to re-associate your history with the profile attached to your personal email address.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.