Hello,
after migration to Confluence Cloud several pages do not work anymore. For example I built an overview page from table information of many subpages using the macro table-excerp and table-excerp-include. Now I always get the error "unknown macro" since the migration to the cloud version.Are these macros not available in the cloud version or did something go wrong during the migration?Is there an alternative with which I can achieve the same results as with these two macros?Thank you so much for your help.
Hello Kerstin,
Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros are not available in Confluence Cloud. You can try to replace those macros with Excerpt / Excerpt Include macros or with MultiExceprt / MultiExceprt Include macros.
Hello Andrey,
Thank you very much for the quick answer. But I can't find the MultiExcerpt. I only see the excerpt macro. And with this one I have the problem that I can't get the tables together any more, because then I always take the header line of the table with me and it looks very strange in the overview.Is there a way to avoid this?
MultiExcerpt is another app.
Not sure I understood the issue with Excerpt macro. Could you attach a screenshot?
Hi,
thank you so much for your answer. The example looks like this:I have several pages (Exaple Page 1, Example Page 2). These always contain a table with the same structure.
On a superordinate page I want to make an overview table out of all the tables of the subpages, which shows the heading with the column names only once and then the corresponding values in the table.With the Excerp macro this will always be new tables and even if I add new subpages they are not automatically included in the overview. This used to be done by giving the tables of the subpages a tag/name.
Can the MultiExcerp do this? Or am I too blind to see it and do something wrong?
Here are the pictures:
Hi @[deleted] ,I am glad to tell you that the Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros are now available for Cloud.You need to update the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, then you'll be able to use these macros.
KaterinaStiltsoft
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.