Hello All!
As for now - I use a free version of Jira Service Desk for tracking my Customers' requests. Recently I moved from 10 bucks on-premise Jira SD to Cloud version which doesn't support the "Worklog Pivot" plugin which I used to generate timesheet as a base to charge my Customers. So I've made my own reporting system using Jira API, but...
I'd like to extend the functionality and get the list of hardware used to fix my Customers' problems together with their pricing (eg. for request "Computer is slow" I've used a SSD drive that costs 30 bucks). At this moment I have to write down a comment under the request and - at the end of the month - check each request if there were any hardware used. If yes - I need to check what kind of hardware it was, what was the cost of it and finally put it into an invoice.
As you can see - it's long and painful path just to bill one Customer. And it costs me a lot of time. It's quite ridiculous now, in 21st Century.
So - do you know any way I can add some kind of multi-value list containing spare parts used to repair with their prices?
Thank you in advance and best regards
Tom