Hi together,
just a quick Question: Can't find the Components Settings explained in https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-components-938847187.html
rsp.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/organizing-work-with-components-764478279.html
I am Site Administrator with full access and there is button like that...
What's wrong?
Thank you.
Looks like you're in a next-gen project. Afaik components aren't available there (yet!?).
Update: here's the corresponding ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17601
Hi @David Drong-Reisch ,
Can you see other menus such as Permission, workflow, screen?
These are the other menus. You mean request types with "workflow"?
Workflow menu under the project
Ah, thx @Ollie Guan
I dont have that in my view...
But I'm wondering because I am Site-Admin and also project administrator
Thanks @Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ that's it. Havent tested the "classic" Projects yet. Found it in my new classic Project.
@Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ is there a viable workaround for this right now?
I found this next-gen project article, but it does not tell us how to switch to classic project to at least be able to add/edit the components field.
There is also a paid app (Octo - Component management app for Jira cloud ) workaround mentioned in the ticket which doesn't seem so feasible for huge team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.