I am using Sourcetree. One file got deleted from the local folder. I need to restore the file in Bitbucket to my local folder. How do I do it using SourceTree?
TIA
Hi Kiran,
In SourceTree just go to the last log line that had that file in it, right click on the file in the file list for the log entry and hit "Reset to Commit..."
Hope that helps
Depends on your situation. You don't say if you have pushed the change or not. Let's say you haven't. Then, you can:
What you do from there kinda depends on your DVCS. If you need further instructions, let us know whether you are using Mercurial or Git.
Thanks for the info. I am using SourceTree and Git. Any way to do this from SourceTree. I was using Tortoise with SVN. In tortoise we can take the log and replace a file from the SVN. Is there anything like that in SourceTree?
Kiran,
Sourcetree is not my forte. I've added that label to your question.
Mary
Thank you Kieran, this was what I looking. You rocks.
Thanks Mary for the support.
--Kiran
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.