Good afternoonI created a field in JIRA service desk, added it to the workflow, but would like to know how I release it to appear on the customer portal?
If I understand your question correctly, go to Request Types under Project Settings, and then click on the request where you need to add the field. Click Edit Fields and then Add a field on the upper right hand side.
Hope that answer your question.
I created a field inside Jira Service Desk, being a question to appear on the customer portal when it changes the issue status from "Resolved" to "Certified"
So, you only want this field to show when the status changes to that status?
While you can add a custom field to the form that is used when creating an issue you cannot add the custom field in the detail view of and issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.