In my company, I was aksed if can I write a script, that will change status from "Resolved" to "Resolved by customer" if client resolve it.
So I added the needed status and created the script, the script is working correctly, but I think Jira Service Desk is preventing it from changing the status.
What's happening:
Client resolve the issue, so the status is changing to "Resolved". Script listener is picking it up and doing a transition to "Resolved by Customer" status. Then Jira discovers it and its changing status back to "Resolved".
In logs I have this:
WARN [request.CustomerRequestInternalManagerImpl]: The first customer request status found, does not appear to match the actual issues current customer request status. Attempt a re-sort operation before return results
The more odd thing is that, on the issue I see "Resolved" status, in portal in issue details I can see "Resolved" status, but when I go to list of issues, I can see that they have "Resolved by Customer" Status.
Any idea how to baypass it?