Hello,
I would like to know the best way or recommended to upgrade JIRA version from 6.3.9 to the latest version.
Any pre-requisite verion is require such as 6.3.9 --> 6.4 --> 7.1 --> 7.3 --> xxx --> 8.4
Thank in advance,
You should go from 6.3 to 6.4 to 7.0 to 7.13 to 8.5
You might be able to skip the 6.3 to 6.4 depending on your config. But do NOT skip the 6.x to 7.0 step - skipping that is known to cause problems and should NEVER be skipped.
May you can do this - I am suggesting a hop to every big Enterprise Releases ;
6.3.9 - 7.13 - 7.6 - 8.5
Thank you for your reply.
I will try to upgrade JIRA to follow the above step in the test environment (VM server).
Hi
I have jira 7.3.1 i need to update the last version
what is the step :
7.3.1 => 7.13=>7.6=>8.12.1
thank for your help
No, you don't downgrade it (you can't)
I'm not sure why there's a 7.6 in the answer here. For your case, I would use 7.3.1 -> 7.13.latest -> 8.5.latest -> 8.12.latest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.