Hello there!
My notification scheme is configured to send emails when a change on an issue occurs. The email is sent and everything works well.But I would like to have links to my workflow buttons inside the mail. Currently you need to click on the mail and then click on the workflow button to proceed to change the status. Can I add a link to the workflow-steps inside the email?
RegardsPeter
Maybe there is a better solution out there, but one I can think of is to create a REST endpoint (using Script Runner ) for example, which transitions the issue via GET request taking the issue key and transition id in the URL parameters, so if you send a custom email with a generated link which includes issue key and transition id to that REST endpoint it will transition the issue.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/rest-endpoints.html
To make the user experience better you can return HTTP 303 (See Other) from the REST endpoint, so the user is redirected to the issue view screen after the transition is executed.
Is there a screen associated with the transition you want to execute ?
@Boris Georgiev [Botron] - Yes, but I could remove the screen, if that would be a problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.