I have scheduled a recurring issue to be created daily, but I don't need it anymore and I don't find where I can go to stop it.
Just received the procedure from a colleague: https://my-com.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MC/pages/14090257/Scheduled+issues
Hi Patrick - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What add-ons are your using? ScriptRunner? Automation for Jira? Something else? It's problem in one of them.
If you look at the history of the new issue - who does it say created it?
Hello John,
As I'm just a user, it's hard for me to confirm the name of the plugin. Here's the item in the menu I have used. Is that help ?
Thanks !
I have deleted the last created issue, I'll look tomorrow in the one that will be created and let you know.
Maybe the History will be the most help.
Great! Glad you found the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.