How can I change (reduce) the font size in Jira Agile? The font size in the plan and work is just too big.
I've managed to reduce the font size in Jira by adding the site message fix, but it does not affect Agile it seems.
I would like to know this too.I can only see about 10 issues in my KanBan board when working fullscreen.
Thats also something i am looking for. I would like to make my Cards compacter.
Hi Svein,
If you are on your Boars then you can always make font smaller by using a combination:
* Ctrl + Scrl Down/Scrl Up (Mouse)
* Ctrl + (-/+) button (keyboard)
This is helpful to quickly and dynamicly change the font on a page.
I hope that will help.
Best Regards,
Mirek
Has the JIRA development team considered adding a "styling" or "theme" feature? Is seems that the default is best suited for mobile devices rather than desktop workstations.
It works. Thank you
One third of the screen is used for headers and could be used for cards. Also spacing between rows is wasting a lot of real state. Will be great to make them smaller, collapsible or configurable. Also be nice if a column could have two cards in the same row.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.