Hi Team,
How to achieve this?
Also, I need your help to understand whether all this information/data can be passed through API to a different system?
Hi,
Form box jira not support inherited projects. Exist only sub-tasks.
I suppose You can use a couple projects but use different groups and roles in permissions. E.g. group 'master-admin' and set that group as 'Administrator' role for all projects. Then create gouprs 'sub-adminA, sub-adminB...' and set each per project A, B.. respectively.
passed through API to a different system?
You mean synchronized different jira instance?
B.R.
| passed through API to a different system?
Sync between Jira and Salesforce or other tool
I'm afraid that not possible from box. From box jira can integrating with other atlassian products, github and other who use webhook.
You need use plugins for each tools. E.g. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214214/connector-for-salesforce-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Or make own application using rest api https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/8.4.3/?_ga=2.13006256.643291042.1575271280-1550874464.1561971593&_gac=1.119028859.1572870736.Cj0KCQiAtf_tBRDtARIsAIbAKe0VwXW2wCtJl4F03IXenoU6T0A3sAK7adWKdrKqFI0IFrpmTYjmVsMaAg7JEALw_wcB
We did this with Portfolio for Jira. One project for Initiatives (your master project) with multiple projects linked to it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-802170489.html
Though out of the box, I think you might be able to have all your epics in one project, and only have stories in the sub-projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.