Hello all ,
I need to get the list of all my issues with empty story points .
I've tried this JQL : "Story points" is EMPTY but it didn't work .. I get issues with EMPTY and NON-EMPTY story points
Hi @Sara HOUDANI
Try to replace "is" with "="
You should have "Story Points" = EMPTY
Regards
Dave
Hi @Sara HOUDANI ,
Try this one:
"Story Points" is null
Hello @Dave Bosman _Inetum_ , @Ollie Guan
I forgot to mention that I've tried also ( = EMPTY , is null and < 0 ) .. it didn't work for me
Could you provide a screenshot which includes the JQL you're entering in full and the visible Story Points field as a column (so we can see the data in action)?
Ste
Hi , Yes sure
I've attached a screenshot , and please excuse me for crossing out some confidential data .
Do you have more than one field called Story Points? It may be looking for the wrong one. You can search by Custom Field ID using the format "cf[id] = "
^ @Leonard Chew has the options I would suggest - the query itself looks fine.
Let us know if either works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.