Hello,
I want to alert a specific user if a ticket of a specific type is raised (alert product if a Feature request is raised). How can this be done? I dont see an option of adding a filter of any sort to alerts
Thanks
Hi Scott, welcome to the Community. This can be done using the built in automation. Example below...
Thank you for the reply, this indeed appears to be what I needed. Just one issue left - Under the 'Alert user' it does not recognize any of the users I have defined in the system - do I need ot add them first somewhere?
Thank you
With built in automation you can only alert agents of that project. If you wish to notify a JSW user then you could add a comment and setup the JSW user as a watcher. If you want to email a non-jira user consider an addon like Automation for Jira.
Where do I define agents of the project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.