I have currently set up the customer notifications in project settings for the approve to receive an email. However, currently the only email sent is to confirm that the request has been received by the site.
Hi Bryan, and welcome!
It sounds like you are in Jira Service Desk, so I'll update the tags on your question.
Previously, another user had trouble with an add-on conflict: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Approvers-do-not-receive-email-notifications/qaq-p/1115050
Can you check if that could be your problem?
Carolyn
I have enabled the notifications for approvers as seen in the photo attached. I have also uninstalled all add-ons but the issue persists
That's screen looks good.
Can you share your workflow?
Have you double checked that spam filtering is not the problem?
I have a similar problem. The approver gets the initial "work order submitted" email but if i go and make comments on the work order, the approvers do not see the comments. HOWEVER other agents who are NOT approvers DO receive the comments fine!
jira core is 8.5.0 and jira service desk is 4.5.0
Approver message:
Just an agent, who is not an approver, message.
actually i thought a bit about this and revisited after a long absence and it hit me like a tone of bricks.
Just use a workflow copy function to copy the approvers list, adding it into "request participants" list!
Its a work around but totally works. Then when they are request participants, they get all the notifications! bwahaha...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.