I have specific Epics that I want to create a filter with, but none of the basic search features allow me to combine multiple epics together. What would the advanced (JQL) query be?
Thanks!
For combine multiple epics
"Epic Link" = XXX-001 or "Epic Link" = XXX-002
Regards
Thanks for the response but this seems to only pull one epic at a time. I need to list multiple epics. If I add parenthesis and commas (i.e. "Epic link= (XXX-0001, XXX-0002)), I'm still not able to pull the multiple specific epics that I need to list.
Hi Lauren,
The following query retrieves the specified epics:
key in (EPIC-1, EPIC-2, EPIC-3)
This other one gets the issues that belong to any of the specified epics:
"Epic Link" in (EPIC-1, EPIC-2, EPIC-3)
As your Jira instance is on the Cloud, you may get the list of epics, plus issues within any of those epics, as well as their sub-tasks with a simple query:
parentEpic in (EPIC-1, EPIC-2, EPIC-3)
Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.