Our users move issues from one project and issue type to another project and different issue type.
Ex. Project ABC / Bug moved to Project XYC / Change Request
Is there a way to identify these?
Hi Ana,
I'm not sure if you have checked this already, but this other post covers a similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/View-issues-that-have-been-moved-from-one-project-to-another/qaq-p/790346
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Going forward, you can configure a notification in the Notification Scheme for Issue Moved events.
Looking back, I don't know of a way through the interface; maybe someone else does. But if not, you can take a look at the moved_issue_key table in the database.
SELECT * FROM jira.moved_issue_key;
Hello @Carlos Garcia Navarro
I did searches and didn't find that page. Since I'm not a JIRA admin I cannot run a script. I would need this on an going basis.
The idea in the page to create a new field "previous project" seems interesting. But, then I still won't be able to use the operators 'was'. We have over 100 projects, therefore, I cannot define the "from" project.
Thanks @Payne . I will share this with my admin see if we can set up notifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.