Hello guys!
Some time ago I've worked on the company where Jira Service Desk has been the main tool.
At the moment I need to run my own project and I stopped at Jira Service Desk setup. On my previous place Jira looked just like that: http://joxi.ru/8AnkBvPu776RDrBut at the moment while I'm setting my project, I can't handle how to change the interface from that: http://joxi.ru/12M9pMat00RnB2It's essential for me to have components, change type and priority in the upper middle section. Is there are ways to achieve this?Thank you in advance!
You can disable (for now) the new view by going to your settings. Click on your avatar lower-left > settings and toggle Jira Labs. Eventually the old view will disappear but you can still do all of the things you require in the new view. You simply need to configure the Layout - Project settings > Issue Layout.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.