The clue is that Iam loged in with my account.
Hello Kai,
I recently experienced the same, I guess it's a bug from Jira.
Are you admin for jira's users ?
Best regards
Hi Thomas,
yes Iám an Project Admin. Iam the Admin of the whole system. Thats why iam a bit unsure what to do now.
There's nothing much to do I guess... maybe try to logout/login ?
The message finally disappeared for me, you can ask the atlassian support if it persists, but I believe it will be fixed with a future release.
I have never seen that popup w/o cause. That is, if you are a system admin you can login as another user which is quite useful for testing things out as a user vs. as an admin since things appear different when you are an admin. After logging in as a user if you have any other Jira screens open then they will pop up that dialog when refreshed until such time that you switch back to yourself. Also any stale browser windows may linger so refresh/kill them after switching back.
if you are continuing to see this after switching back and refreshing the screens then contact Atlassian Support to investigate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.