I did follow the guidelines given by Atlassian but I am not able to see the archive option.
It is on JIRA Data Center Version . Are you on JIRA datacenter version ?
Hello @swati
Have you read this, possible workaround
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/archiving-a-project-in-jira-server-950287459.html
So basically you hide the project by editing the permissions, you will be able to access it through the administration menu, but it will not appear in browse or anywhere else.
You will have to edit the permissions to view the issues.
From the documentation
A 'hidden' project will still be visible via the 'Administration' menu, but it will no longer appear in the 'Browse Projects' list, and no-one will be able to search, view or modify any of the project's issues.
Managing project permissions
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-permissions- 938847145.html
BR, Olga
I don't think so. I am not really familiar JIRA yet. If you can let me know where can I check if I am on JIRA datacenter version or not?
Thanks, Olga
Frankly, if you are the JIRA Administrator yet if you don't see the Archive Project option , I'm sure you must be running on Standalone Server Version.
You can log into the admin console and check System Info - you will have a good load of information out there.
You should see an option like this one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.