After migrating from Jira 8.2.1 to Jira 8.3.5 on another server. The manage apps and find new apps pages are empty. My apps seem to be installed tho.
I created the new installation by copying the home folder and backing up the mysql database.
Before starting jira I've deleted the .bundled-plugins and .osgi-plugins folders.
I've also tried to upgrade the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager to the latest version manually.
When trying to debug the problem I only find doc reffering to a settings page for the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager that does not exist in this version.
While tailing all logs I find on the system, I don't see any error or clue.
There is no warning or error when I am on the page.
I've tried disabling the connection to the atlassian marketplace witth JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS=-Dupm.pac.disable=true but it still did not load any result in manage apps
EDIT: in the javascript console I see errors like EvalError: call to Function() blocked by CSP I don't understand yet if they are related
What I am missing here ?