Hi, I am new here.
I chose New Gen project in my initial setup.
Need help on how I can open a classic project?
@Charles Tan in order to start creating Classic projects please take the next steps:
1. open a service desk project
2. go to project settings
3. notice the advance menu option
4. click on Create new classic project like in the picture below.
5. choose the project you want from the selector screen.
Alternatively go to https://<yourdomain>.atlassian.net/projects/DEMO/settings/advanced this should get you directly to step 4.
Let me know if this works.
Cheers,Radu
@Charles Tan Welcome to the community!
Yes you can migrate between project types, it is little bit cumbersome but this guide here ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects-957974933.html ) will help you.
Do come back if you face any difficulty.
Thanks for the reply!
I saw this article already. Problem was i am not able to see the option to pick "Classic Project".
Oh! here are simple steps,
But i do not have the drop down option.
Great! It worked!! Thanks
@Charles Tan Glad to hear the steps above worked.
My name is Isabel and I’m a development manager working on Jira Service Desk.
Would you be able to tell us why you wanted Classic project? If you’ve had a chance to check out both classic and next-gen projects, was there anything that you need in next-gen that isn’t available yet? Knowing this helps us prioritise what to work on next.
Cheers,Isabel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.