I've got 3-4 years of Software Development Project experience using Jira version 7 as Scrum Master. I'm interested in advancing my career with certifications. Looking at the Atlassian products and versions, I'm unsure of the best way to proceed and am reaching out to others who may provide insights.
Desired role: Scrum Master growing to Enterprise Agile Manager
Questions:
1 Proposed base certification would be ACP-600 Project Administration with Jira. The exam is based on product version Jira 7 Enterprise. I see that Jira 8.4 is latest release. Is the exam out of date on versions? Are companies mostly on 8 now? Should I wait for Jira 8 or Jira Cloud training/exam?
2 Jira Align is the enterprise agile planning tool. There is an integration with Jira available. Are there courses that focus on Align/Jira integration, functionality etc.? Is learning Jira Align the next step to take advance my stated career to Agile Enterprise Management?
Thanks in advance for your advice,
Pete