Versions:
- Jira: v4.4.4#664-r167664
- v5.8.7
I am a member of a large organization that uses JIRA. Most people do not use Greenhopper, but we have it installed and I am trying to use it now.
In my Rapid Board, in plan mode, I cannot drag stories to reorder them. I can only drag the Sprint Marker. The best I can do to add stories to a Sprint is reorder them by changing their priority (which doesn't always seem to work, even though the underlying filter is sorting by priority) and drag the Sprint Marker.
When hovering over a story, I can see the crosshairs, or hand, which indicates I should be able to drag the story, but nothing happens. The text of the story title gets highlighted. I checked in all browsers, and I checked the error console and no JavaScript errors. I have "schedule issues" permission.
This is a dealbreaker for me in terms of using Greenhopper to manage my projects. Everything else looks great so far.