Hello,
I read already (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/247855/how-do-i-setup-jira-service-desk-want-one-centralised-support-portal-but-multiple-clientsprojects) that it's possible to set-up a central project for your servicedesk but providing it to multiple clients.
How do I start to create the portals for these customers? Not every customer uses the same services/products so I want to show them different portals.
thanks in advance!
Hello Heidi,Notice that in JIRA Service Desk, you can restrict your customers according to your Customers list. This is really helpful when you have different organizations and have to set the right permissions in order to your customers don't check different projects than the one that they should raise their tickets. Please, check the following link for additional information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/managing-access-to-your-service-desk-732528940.html
Thanks for the answer.
I'm more looking for this config... 1 Project in JIRA for multiple customers. So more portals on 1 project.
image2015-12-21 11:50:39.png
anyone ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.