Dear all,
I have Java VM Memory Statistics and Memory Pool Info as image below
Please advice me in which way I can increase memory more for effective.
@Vinh NguyenCan you also give reference about your,
If you are using it alone - I don't see much of a memory problem.
If you are planning to run automated jobs - add more users in the future - I advise you to increase your JVM allocation to atleast 1024MB or 2048 MB
Hi Vickey,
I see "Metaspace" is 0%, is it effect to our systems?
Do you mean I should increase Java VM Memory from 742 MB to 1024MB or more?
How can I do increase this?
Please guide me, Thanks!
My backup file about 300MB
We have 10 users, 15 Projects and maybe 800+ Issues
Jira 7.0.1 version
Any good advices from you soon?
Thanks
Vinh
Yup - check the following document and increase your JVM memory depending on whether your server is Linux or Windows ;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/increasing-jira-application-memory-861253796.html
@Vinh Nguyenhere are few points,
On side,
I personally like to give Java based applications as much memory possible.
Thank you for your support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.