Hello!
It is possible to see the estimated just in hours in a single project?
Not to see it like 1w2d3h just the total amount of hours
Yes, you need to change your Jira settings and change the option Time Tracking (pretty) to (hours)
More information you can find in this documentation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-time-tracking-861253946.html
Hi,
Thanks, i have it like this already. Maybe i didn´t explain myself.
I was refering, that, when a jira story has some subtask, it sum all the hours and simplify to weeks, days and hours.
for example if i estimate 9h it sais 1d1hour. I want to keep the 9 hours like that
Yes, as I mentioned it is possible. Jira setting just need to change from Time Tracking (pretty) to (hours) as described in the above documentation and you would get this. See below screenshot:
Is this what you are looking for?
but the one 'requirement' i see in the original post was "...in a single project". Time tracking format is a system configuration not per project. So, AFAIK, you cannot configure on a per project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.