I have a classic project (in Cloud) that I created recently and would if possible like to customize what is shown on the board for each issue. Is this possible? Right now the only piece of information that shows is the title of the issue.
Hi @Dennis_H ,
You can customize card layout for the board to configure your requirement and you need to be board administrator to configure this.
Board > Board Settings > Card Layout.
Please refer below documentation for additional details.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/customizing-cards-764478020.html
Thanks,
Avinash
After some more investigating, apparently because I'm using a classic business project in Jira Core, the board that is standard is a basic board that can't be configured.....
Yes , Board from Jira core is basic and standard board. For a more flexible board, check out Jira Software's kanban board.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/project-management-803373924.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.