I need to add request issues list and issues dashboard into the help center portal.find the below screenshot,
Hi @Dineshkumar and welcome to the Community. As an admin you add Request types from within the application (not from the portal itself) via - Project settings > Request types. As for a dashboard, I’m unclear what you mean, however you really can’t add a Jira dashboard on the Help Center.
Hi jack,
can we add request types in customer portal page.
I don’t know what the “community portal page” is but again the way the portal works is that you present request types to customers by adding/configuring them under Project settings. You can group RTs there as well which is useful if you have many RTs. You might find this useful - categorize-customer-requests-into-request-types
I am on new to jira service desk.i also refer the above document.
Project->channels->click on help centre.Its show customer portal page. i need to show request issues and issues dashboard in that page.can you suggest any way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.