I can't find the SLAs in the Classic Business Project type, I found it in the Classic Service Desk , but I wanna to use the Classic Business type in my organization .
Is there any way to add the SLAs in the Classic Business Projects ??
Hi,
not by default, but with add-on it should be possible.It look like this one should fir your needs.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221115/sla-plugin-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thank you dear for responding, but I am using Jira Service Desk not Jira, so I wanna to ask if there any add on for Jira Service Desk.
Regarding add-ons it's same. SLA in Service Desk is by default, but for SLA in Bussiness project you need add-on.
Hi @Rashid Owais
Maybe add-on SLA Time and Report can help you?It lets create and track SLAs for issues in Jira Cloud.Beside it, the application counts SLA time for issues from Service Desk, but cannot configure it.
Hope it will help you
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.