I would like to add SSO button during Jira login page and Jira Service desk login page. I configured sso 2.0 on Jira Data Center and setup sso as secondary authentication since not all users are part of our Azure AD and we want to allow customers to continue to login using the form. I want to place a simple HTML button that will allow users to login through the identity provider - https://xyz.com/plugins/servlet/external-login
Version 8.4.2 (Datacenter)
Hi @Jaswanth P
You get more flexibility to align SSO with traditional login through third party marketplace apps: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=sso%20samlMany of these allow you to show a link / button on the login page, or even redirect users automatically based on their user directory, group or domain associations. This 2-step login alternative is described here: https://kantega-sso.com/articles/2steplogin/
Full disclosure: I work for Kantega SSO, one of the top SSO vendors. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions or want a screensharing demo.
Regards,Jon EspenKantega SSO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.