Can't reach database server or port
I keep getting the following error.
SQLState - 08S01com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.". ClientConnectionId:adaa0274-9e6c-48a4-97bd-4e0652dc80bd
I can telnet into the server. Also, I tried to add the JDBC 7.0 driver.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-6-10-1-Server-Install-Error-connecting-to-MSSQL-DB/qaq-p/863461
It is a new install upgraded to 7.10.
Hello @stephen ralston ,With 7.1.0, we added system properties that restrict the HTTP clients to use TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 only as TLSv1 is getting phased out and is considered insecure.If you still want to enable it, use this guide to edit the JVM arguments:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-938847831.html
Find the one that says:
-Djdk.tls.server.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 -Djdk.tls.client.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2
and prepend "TLSv1" to both lists (with a comma as well). Restart Confluence and it should word. But again, consider migrating to a newer version that is more secure.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-7-1-0-throws-can-t-reach-database-server-or-port-error-when-connecting-to-microsoft-sql-server-980467198.html
I didn't see this service,
What should I do?
Hey @xiaozhugu ,
How was the Confluence installed in Windows? Using installer.exe? What is the version of the Confluence you are using?
Best Regards,
Lei
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.