I am preparing a plan to move local server data to the cloud, and I am curious what the global experience has been with the level of support provided for the <10 user Jira core cloud account?
~ When issues occur are they serviced quickly, or are there quantifiable delays?
Are any forms of accessibility security available with the cloud options (and their corresponding support license); Setting firewall rules which only allow connectivity to specific IP addresses, VPN connections, to provide a quantifiable barrier between my data and the global internet?
If I do move, I also want to be confident and assured that my data, and all its customizations , within the Jira server environment will be entirely usable.
What has migration been like? How well does support facilitate the move, what modifications to local server data must be made and should be made before migration, and under what circumstances?