Hi,
In Jira Service Desk
I was not able to find how to change this through the settings.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello Benjamin,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When a customer is added to a project, they will be able to see all request types associated with the project, it’s not possible to restrict that.
So, all request types available on Project settings > Request types will be visible for them in the customer portal.
Just to make sure that we are on the same page, are you using a next-gen or a classic project?
Were the tickets related to “Bug” shared with the organization?
Are they able to create “Bug” tickets?
Regards,Angélica
I could solve this because I discovered that there are to element called "Request Type" in JIRA.
My request Type was "Bug", but the second "sub-request type" was not set.
I set the sub request type to "bug" and it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.