Stepping into the new world of Atlassian, I was quickly exposed to Jira. Whereas Jira is primarily used by software developers. I found that it helped me a lot in my campaign management too.
How are you using Jira for your marketing efforts?
Cooeee @Bill Cushard
@Kat Warner You mentioned me two months ago.....yikes.
@Poorvi Jhawar We use Jira for all of our marketing efforts. Plan and run a webinar, podcasts, landing pages, writing e-books, redesigning the website. You are right....that Jira is not just for software developers.
What you are planning in Jira now?
That's okay Bill. She has been reading through your book in the meantime.
Hi @Bill Cushard
I plan EVERYTHING on Jira. If I could, I would even plan my sneezes on it :P I couldn't agree more about Jira not just being for software developers. It massively feeds into my ultimate bug for planning.
I love the transparency it provides and features for collaboration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.