I need some help. I have setup SMTP successfully with Gmail. I can send out test email.
But when I invite an user, it redirect to this page
Any idea what's the issue? I am not seeing any errors in catalina.out log file.
Hi,
are you running Jira behind a proxy server (Apache/Nginx)? Which version of Jira are you running? You might want to check the security settings for CSRF / XSFR.
Best
JP
yes, I am running behind apache 2.4.18 reverse proxy and SSL
Jira v8.5.1 (downloaded yesterday)
Any idea where to fix this issue?
I noticed these errors in atlassion-jira.log, any idea?
2019-11-19 07:45:47,740 http-nio-8080-exec-25 ERROR [o.a.c.c.C.[.[localhost].[/].[action]] Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [] threw exception [java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException] with root causecom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)......2019-11-19 07:45:47,958 http-nio-8080-exec-25 ERROR [c.a.j.web.servlet.InternalServerErrorServlet] {errorId=a4ddea97-7a8d-4085-b77e-e22a2f09296d, interpretedMsg=, cause=java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException, stacktrace=java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableExceptionat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1802.addInvitation(Unknown Source) [?:?]......Caused by: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:Database:- name:MySQL- version:5.7.28- minor version:7- major version:5Driver:- name:MySQL Connector Java- version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.48 ( Revision: 29734982609c32d3ab7e5cac2e6acee69ff6b4aa )com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.create(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:94) [?:?]at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects.create(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:266) [?:?]......at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.create(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:92) [?:?]... 299 more, referer=https://mysubdomain/secure/admin/user/InviteUser!default.jspa, servletErrorMessage=}
Can't show the full message as it's too long.
This is a new install with 1 user (admin) and 1 scrum project (nothing in there yet). I want to invite user, but failed.
Okay I found the issue
I need to disable this in /etc/my.cnf
#sql_mode = NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO
it seems working now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.